With the ability to capture 4K at 30 fps (4K30), the GoPro HERO4 Black allows you to move beyond HD when recording POV style footage either wearing the camera or mounting it in a number of creative ways. On top of 4K, the camera shoots 2.7K at up to 50 fps, Full HD (1080p) at up to 120 fps for high definition slow motion, WVGA (848 x 480) for upload-friendly files, and more. Plus, with the SuperView mode enabled, the camera maximizes its sensor area to give you an ultra-wide angle of view to enhance the POV feel of footage while encompassing as much of the scene as possible. The HERO4 Black’s capabilities don’t end with video, though. It can take 12-megapixel stills as individual shots, in intervals for stitching together time-lapse movies, or in momentary bursts of up to 30 photos per second – the latter helping ensure you catch fast action at just the right moment.
For remote monitoring and operation, the camera is equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, letting you pair it with a mobile device or the separately available Smart Remote. There is also a USB port for file transfer, charging, or to connect the optional 3.5mm mic adapter. In addition to the bundled flat and adhesive mounts, the camera is also adaptable to a wide range of separately available mounts from GoPro and third-parties – with options to accommodate just about any scenario imaginable.
* Supports 4K30, 2.7K50, and 1080p Video
* Capture 12MP Photos at 30 fps
* Ultra Wide Angle Glass Lens + SuperView
* Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
* Interval Capture for Time Lapse
* Protune Mode for Video and Photo
* External Microphone Support
* One-Button Operation with QuikCapture
* Auto Low Light and Night Photo Modes
* Flat and Curved Adhesive Mounts Included